Hello to all! Seems like it's been a while... well it has been a while! Here I am trying to catch up all the exciting things that have been going on here the last few months and setting some new ideas in motion for the rest of the year!
It's starting to get cold here and all I want to do is curl up on the couch with my blanket and my knitting and STAY PUT! But I must get up and out! With the end of the school year coming and so many of my good friends leaving, I have felt a bit out of sorts the last few weeks. So I am setting a goal: A Picture A Day. Something exciting that I can share with everyone. Maybe it will just be a snapshot of our lives or something creative. We shall see!
There are so many weird things we see here on a daily basis. Maids leaving the estate with microwaves balanced on their heads, a baby on their back, and a Pick-N-Pay bag in both hands! Or a pickup truck pulling another pickup truck and both have a bed full of guys heading home for the day! Or one of the scariest, is a spider as big as your hand just hanging out on the window as you reach for the handle to close it! Eeeeek!!!! You just shake your head and say, TIA(This is Africa.) So many great visual opportunities to share.
I believe my last post was back to school in August for the boys. The worst part is I wrote a long post about Paris and never posted it! I'll start there and hopefully a couple posts a week and we'll be all set!
No comments:
Post a Comment